- DOSI Store provides NFT stores for various brands that are contracted with LINE NEXT.You can search for and purchase NFTs, as well as connect with brands through social media.
- DOSI Store lets you purchase NFTs issued by various brands, as well as brand NFTs directly sold by individual sellers.Before you can make purchases, you need to sign up for a wallet account and agree to the terms and conditions of the store that you want to use.
- Blockchain technology encrypts data and processes it in a decentralized manner.Transaction data between individuals is synced, stored, and verified in blocks on the blockchain, which makes the data difficult to hack, forge, or recreate, and allows for highly transparent transactions.NFTs available for purchase through DOSI Store utilize blockchain technology so they can be managed safely and securely.
An NFT (non-fungible token) is a unique, non-interchangeable token. NFTs can be used in games, as coupons, or in a variety of other ways, as decided by the issuing service.
- Before you can make purchases and sales through DOSI Store, you need to sign up for a wallet account offered by DOSI. To do so, simply choose the wallet icon at the top right of the screen.
- You can check all of the NFTs you own in your wallet by selecting the wallet icon at the top right of the screen.To see the NFTs you bought from a certain store, log in, select the profile icon at the top right of the screen for the relevant store, and choose My NFT from the menu. Your NFTs will appear in the Collection tab.
- To check the NFTs you've liked, log in, click the profile icon at the top right of the screen for the relevant store, and select My NFT from the menu. The NFTs you've liked will appear in the Likes tab.
- You may need to report taxes applied to your purchases/sales/trades of NFTs. For detailed information about taxes and reporting, please consult a tax agent.
- If you're not receiving promotional emails from DOSI, it's possible that:• The emails have been marked as spam.• You unsubscribed from the mailing list.If you've checked your spam folder but still don't see any emails, please contact the Customer Center for assistance via this Inquiry Form.Note: Choose Category: DOSI Store.